About Me

My photo
Fountain Valley, California, United States
It's me, Lois - just keeping us all posted on the family events.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dinner with Sandy & Jeff

Troy and I met Sandy and Jeff for an early dinner at (where else..) Don Jose's in Riverside.  We hadn't had Don Jose mexican food since early May.  Yummy!  Jeff had a great story about Las Vegas, he apparently had an exceptional time at a concert. 

Sandy wanted me to let you know she is scheduled for an angiogram on Wednesday, at noon - at Riverside Community Hospital.  It is an out patient procedure but she is expecting they will keep her overnight since the process isn't going to start until noon.  I'll post every little tidbit of info that I have.  Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

bev said...

Lois,
Thanks for keeping this blog-we sure have missed you. We need all the fans we can get cheering for mom, channeling positive energy and keeping her in their thoughts and prayers during these next couple of weeks.
All our love,
Robert and Bev

Anonymous said...

Dear Lois,

I am Bev Soncrant's mom. I truly thank you for setting this site up. We are very interested in keeping up with Sandy's procedures and the out come. We will keep her and her family in our thoughts and prayers. Carol Waln

Linda~AKA Belle said...

Lois ~
I am Linda Bev's sister! I am so glad that you will keep everyone updated on Sandy's situation! All our prayers will be everyone ! Especially Sandy!
Hugs to everyone!
Linda Brown